We're Here To Help
« All Events
Call to Order
Reports of Officers / Boards / Committees
– Chair Report and Welcome
– All other reports will be covered in the Old Business discussion of the TAM visit
Unfinished / Old Business
– Discussion of hosting plans for the TAM visit to Havre de Grace from September 29 to October 5, 2022. At present, we are expecting eight TAM members. Introduction to the Board of the hosts who are in attendance at this meeting. This will be followed by an explanation to the hosts of expectations for how their guests will be entertained. The final schedule of daily activities will be presented. Hosts are encouraged to provide transportation for their guests to as many activities as possible. Where this will not be possible, hosts should inform their CEC liaison, Wanda Boker, or CEC Chair, Debby Stathes, who will arrange alternative transport.
– Reports will be given on the status of planning for the visit of our friends from Mumbles. Ennice and Vicki will present activity plans and schedules, and Wanda will provide information on the housing of our guests. The Board will approve these schedules and plans, as well as anticipated costs that will be borne by the CEC for guests and hosts. Additional volunteers for specific tasks will be needed.
– General Social Conversation Sessions: there will be a September conversation.
– First Fridays run through October. We need volunteers for two shifts of two or more people for 90 minutes at that First Friday.
– Any New Business, identified for discussion.
Next Meeting Date / Time / Location
– Proposed next CEC meeting is October 15th at 7 PM at City Hall.