- Official Ballot Municipal Election City of Havre de Grace May 8, 2018
- Comcast Franchise Agreement
- Employee Benefits & Compensation Commission Presentation to The Mayor & City Council of Havre de Grace April 16, 2018
- Get to know your candidates. There will be two forums in which to hear and learn of your candidate’s positions on a variety of subjects important to you concerning the City. The first forum is scheduled at the Bulle Rock Residence Club beginning at 6:30 p.m. The second candidates forum, Sponsored by OPAC (Ontario-Otsego Positive Action Committee); the Candidates Forum will be on Wednesday, April 25th at a new location, the Cultural Arts Center at the Opera House beginning at 5:30 p.m. Both are free events, open to the public and all are encouraged to attend.
- On Thursday, April 26th . Beginning at 3:00 p.m. at the Cultural Arts Center at the Opera House; you are invited to learn more about the Havre de Grace Arts & Entertainment district. This informative presentation will include: What is an A&E District? Benefits of being an A&E District and What does the future hold. Steven Skerrit-Davis, the Program Director for A&E Districts for the Maryland State Arts Council will be the guest presenter.
- On Friday, April 27th, there will a meeting of the Havre de Grace Ethics Commission. The meeting will begin at 1:00 p.m. in the large conference room at City Hall. This meeting is open to the public.
- HdG 2018 Absentee Ballot Application
- The Mayor and City Council will meet Monday April 16, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF PUBLIC BUDGET WORK SESSION DATE CHANGE (Previous date: April 23, 2018) The Mayor and City Council will conduct Public Budget Work Sessions in the City Council Chambers, 711 Pennington Avenue, at 6:00 p.m. on April 24, 2018. The purpose of this session is to allow for interaction between the Council and Administration to review the proposed budget for fiscal year beginning July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019.
- Hydrant Flushing begins April 22, 2018 The City of Havre de Grace will flush fire hydrants throughout its distribution system from Sunday, April 22, 2018 and will continue thereafter for approximately 45 days. Water users may experience reduced water pressure and/or discoloration. While the water supply will remain safe to drink, should you notice discoloration, let the cold water run clear. The washing of clothing is discouraged until discoloration disappears. You may contact the City of Havre de Grace Water Treatment Plant 24 hours per day, 7 days per week at 410-939-1070 with any questions or concerns.