- The City of Havre de Grace will be celebrating Arbor Day tomorrow, 10 a.m at two locations. The main ceremony will be conducted at the Consolidated Colored School located at the corner of S. Stokes and Alliance St. We will plant an Eastern Red Bud, with a plaque, in the memory of Leon Roye, who was the first principal at this school and the first African American principal in Harford County. The State Forester will also be in attendance. The 2nd tree-planting location will be at Seneca Park, by the Community Garden, on Seneca Ave., We will be planting 100 trees at this location with the assistance of 80 elementary school kids from Havre de Grace Elementary School.
- Official Ballot Municipal Election City of Havre de Grace May 8, 2018
- Comcast Franchise Agreement
- Employee Benefits & Compensation Commission Presentation to The Mayor & City Council of Havre de Grace April 16, 2018
- Get to know your candidates. There will be two forums in which to hear and learn of your candidate’s positions on a variety of subjects important to you concerning the City. The first forum is scheduled at the Bulle Rock Residence Club beginning at 6:30 p.m. The second candidates forum, Sponsored by OPAC (Ontario-Otsego Positive Action Committee); the Candidates Forum will be on Wednesday, April 25th at a new location, the Cultural Arts Center at the Opera House beginning at 5:30 p.m. Both are free events, open to the public and all are encouraged to attend.
- On Thursday, April 26th . Beginning at 3:00 p.m. at the Cultural Arts Center at the Opera House; you are invited to learn more about the Havre de Grace Arts & Entertainment district. This informative presentation will include: What is an A&E District? Benefits of being an A&E District and What does the future hold. Steven Skerrit-Davis, the Program Director for A&E Districts for the Maryland State Arts Council will be the guest presenter.
- On Friday, April 27th, there will a meeting of the Havre de Grace Ethics Commission. The meeting will begin at 1:00 p.m. in the large conference room at City Hall. This meeting is open to the public.
- HdG 2018 Absentee Ballot Application
- The Mayor and City Council will meet Monday April 16, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF PUBLIC BUDGET WORK SESSION DATE CHANGE (Previous date: April 23, 2018) The Mayor and City Council will conduct Public Budget Work Sessions in the City Council Chambers, 711 Pennington Avenue, at 6:00 p.m. on April 24, 2018. The purpose of this session is to allow for interaction between the Council and Administration to review the proposed budget for fiscal year beginning July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019.