- City Hall will be closed Monday, April 28, 2018 in observance of Memorial Day. Please note that sod was recently installed at Tydings Park. Some areas will remain closed for about three weeks. Picnic locations for the Memorial Day Holiday will be very limited. No Change to weekly yard waste, trash/recycling schedule; however, we will not be offering bulk collection as it is a shortened workweek for our staff.
- The Mayor and City Council will meet May 21, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
- Comcast Franchise Agreement
- Employee Benefits & Compensation Commission Presentation to The Mayor & City Council of Havre de Grace April 16, 2018
- Hydrant Flushing begins April 22, 2018 The City of Havre de Grace will flush fire hydrants throughout its distribution system from Sunday, April 22, 2018 and will continue thereafter for approximately 45 days. Water users may experience reduced water pressure and/or discoloration. While the water supply will remain safe to drink, should you notice discoloration, let the cold water run clear. The washing of clothing is discouraged until discoloration disappears. You may contact the City of Havre de Grace Water Treatment Plant 24 hours per day, 7 days per week at 410-939-1070 with any questions or concerns.
- FY 2019 Preliminary Annual Budget
- Black & Veatch Water and Sewer Rate Study
- Harford Waste Disposal Center 2018 Household Hazardous Waste Day Schedule
- City of Havre de Grace, Maryland Financial Statements (With Supplementary Information) and Independent Auditor’s Report June 30, 2017
- Employee Benefits & Compensation Commission