- The Mayor and City Council will meet Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 7 p.m.
- Due to inclement weather the planning commission meeting originally scheduled for February 11, 2019 at been postponed.
- Attention Residents of Brian Garth in Bayview Estates – The Public Works Team is on site today (Friday, Feb. 8, 2019) repairing a water main break. The repair should be completed by 2 pm if not before. Please call the Public Works Operations Center at 410-939-1800 x2100 should you have any questions.
- Youth Commission Application (Youth Members)
- The Mayor and City Council will meet Monday, February 4, 2019 at 7:00 P.M.
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF PUBLIC WORK SESSION The Mayor and City Council will conduct a Public Work Session in the City Council Chambers, 711 Pennington Avenue, at 6:00 p.m. on January 30, 2019. In accordance with Ordinance 953; which states each City board, commission or committee by its chair or designee shall attend at least one annual joint Public Work Session with the Mayor and City Council along with all of the other City boards, committees or commissions.
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF PUBLIC HEARING The Mayor and City Council of Havre de Grace will hold a Public Hearing located at 711 Pennington Ave, Havre de Grace, MD 21078, on February 4, 2019 beginning at 7:00 p.m. The purpose of the Public Hearing will be to receive public comment on Ordinance 1013 which concerns repealing an assessment and fee related to trees. A copy of the draft Ordinance 1013 is available for review at City Hall and at www.havredegracemd.com
- invitation To Bid – Pier # 5 Re-Decking and Finger Pier
- Governor Larry Hogan Announces Maryland Opportunity Zone Expansion
- In The Zone: December 2018