- The Mayor and City Council will meet Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
- invitation To Bid – Pier # 5 Re-Decking and Finger Pier
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF PUBLIC HEARING AND SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING The Mayor and City Council of Havre de Grace will hold a Public Hearing and a Special Council meeting located at 711 Pennington Ave, Havre de Grace, MD 21078, on January 10, 2019 beginning at 6:00 p.m. The purpose of the public hearing will be to receive public comment on Ordinance 1012 which concerns cell towers within the Havre de Grace City limits. The purpose of the special council meeting is to adopt the cell tower legislation.
- Governor Larry Hogan Announces Maryland Opportunity Zone Expansion
- In The Zone: December 2018
- Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family impacted by this morning’s house fire on Marshall Court. If anyone would like to make a donation, please contact Amanda Close of the Susquehanna Hose Company at (443) 206-4767. We will share more information as it becomes available. The information shared at this time is as follows: – The point of contact for the Susquehanna Hose Company is Amanda Close. – The Family does have a place to stay; there are no small children; they have 1 cat: – The SHCO is recommending food cards, money cards, gift cards and gas cards to assist. – They are accepting donations at firehouse 4 at 911 Revolution Street.
- 2018 Road Repair and Paving Project
- FY 2019 Annual Budget Ordinance
- Harford County Offers Safety Tips for 2018 Hurricane Season
- An Ordinance Concerning Property Tax Rates