- The Board of Appeals Meeting originally scheduled for November 15, 2018 at 7:00 has been canceled.
- Harford Transit LINK Seeks Public Input on Proposed Bus Service Improvements
- On Sunday, November 11th; our community will be honoring our Veterans with the Veteran’s Day ceremony at the Tydings Park War Memorial beginning at 11:00 a.m. Veterans Day Remembrance – Tolling of the Bells at 11am on November 11th
- On Sunday, November 11th, the City will be commemorating the life of one of our favorite sons, Nobel Mentzer, by dedicating the flagpole at Veteran’s Park in his honor. Nobel Mentzer served in two branches of the military; the Navy and the Army, a member of the Susquehanna Hose Company, the American Legion Post #47 and the Young at Hearts. He was a volunteer at the HdG Decoy Museum and participated monthly at the Perry Point VA Medical Center as a mentor and friend to patients there. He was truly a pillar of this community in both word and deed. The dedication begins at 10:00 a.m. again, at Veterans’ Park.
- Hydrant Flushing begins October 21, 2018
- CRS Annual Recertification, Activity 510 Progress Report
- The Mayor and City Council Will meet Monday, November 5, 2018 at 7 p.m.
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF OFF-SITE COUNCIL MEETING AND PUBLIC HEARING The regularly scheduled City Council meeting for October 15, 2018 will be held at 121 N. Union Ave, Havre de Grace, MD 21078. Per Resolution 2018-10, the City Council meeting will take place outside of City Hall for two meetings in calendar year 2018. The Mayor and City Council of Havre de Grace will hold a Public Hearing located at 121 N. Union Ave, Havre de Grace, MD 21078 on October 15, 2018 beginning at 7:00 p.m. The purpose of the public hearing will be to receive public comment on Ordinance 1009 as amended which concerns property maintenance. A copy of the Ordinance 1009 as amended is available for review at City Hall.
- Paving will be occurring on Seagull Drive Monday, October 8, 2018 beginning at 9am and should be completed by 4pm. As a result of this work, traffic will be diverted onto Canvasback Drive. You may experience some delays in your travel. Flaggers will be on-site to help with traffic flow. Residents of Seagull Drive may not park on the street on this day. Please be advised there will be no access to Seagull Drive from Rt. 155 between the hours of 9am to 4pm. We appreciate your cooperation and patience as this road improvement project is being done. Please call the Department of Public Works at 410-939-1800 should you have any questions.
- 2018 Road Repair and Paving Project