- The Mayor and City Council meet Monday, August 20, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
- The Ethics committee will meet on Monday, April 13 at 1 p.m. to discuss the Ethics Ordinance.
- The Mayor and City Council will meet Monday, August 6, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF PUBLIC HEARING The Mayor and City Council of Havre de Grace will hold a Public Hearing in the City Council Chambers, 711 Pennington Avenue, Havre de Grace, MD on August 6, 2018 beginning at 7:00 p.m. The purpose of the hearing will be to receive public comment on the proposed Ordinance 1009 which concerns the City Code Chapter 31; an amendment that includes Boat Storage, under Chapter 31 of the Code, Article I, Property Maintenance Code, Section 31-2 S. Section NEW SECTIONS 202.5, 202.6, 202.7 and 202.8; Section 31-2 including Section Z, NEW SECTION 302.10 and add changes. A copy of the proposed Ordinance 1009 is available for review at City Hall.
- The Mayor and City Council will meet Monday, July 16 2018
- FY 2019 Annual Budget Ordinance
- Harford County Offers Safety Tips for 2018 Hurricane Season
- Redesignation Request for City of Havre de Grace Arts & Entertainment District
- An Ordinance Concerning Property Tax Rates
- Comcast Franchise Agreement