- Attention Residents and Businesses located along the 1100 to 1300 blocks of Revolution Street: The Public Works Team must repair a broken water main valve located in front of Pat’s Pizzeria. The repair work will begin at 8am on Friday, January 11, 2019 and should be completed by 3pm. There may be little to no water service while the repairs are being made. The residents of Bay Brook, Bradford Green and homes along Revolution street will be impacted as well as all of the businesses in this area. We apologize for the inconvenience and do appreciate your patience as this repair work is being done. Please call the Department of Public Works at 410-939-1800 x 2100 should you have any questions.
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF PUBLIC HEARING AND SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING The Mayor and City Council of Havre de Grace will hold a Public Hearing and a Special Council meeting located at 711 Pennington Ave, Havre de Grace, MD 21078, on January 10, 2019 beginning at 6:00 p.m. The purpose of the public hearing will be to receive public comment on Ordinance 1012 which concerns cell towers within the Havre de Grace City limits. The purpose of the special council meeting is to adopt the cell tower legislation.
- invitation To Bid – Pier # 5 Re-Decking and Finger Pier
- Governor Larry Hogan Announces Maryland Opportunity Zone Expansion
- Attention – Area of Juniata St and Revolution St. We are presenting this notice to you as a courtesy and forewarning about future filming during Monday, January 7th from approximately 7am to 5pm. The production is working with the staff at City Hall and the Police Department to ensure safety and very little disruption to your neighborhood. There may be temporary disturbances (i.e loud pops of simulated gunfire) during filming. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact SYMPATICO Media at contact@SYMPATICO.media.
- The Mayor and City Council of Havre de Grace will hold a Public Hearing located at 711 Pennington Ave, Havre de Grace, MD 21078 on January 7, 2019 beginning at 7:00 p.m. The purpose of the public hearing will be to receive public comment on Ordinance 1011 which concerns creating a city property tax reimbursement program for the Habitat for Humanity project.
- In The Zone: December 2018
- Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family impacted by this morning’s house fire on Marshall Court. If anyone would like to make a donation, please contact Amanda Close of the Susquehanna Hose Company at (443) 206-4767. We will share more information as it becomes available. The information shared at this time is as follows: – The point of contact for the Susquehanna Hose Company is Amanda Close. – The Family does have a place to stay; there are no small children; they have 1 cat: – The SHCO is recommending food cards, money cards, gift cards and gas cards to assist. – They are accepting donations at firehouse 4 at 911 Revolution Street.
- 2018 Road Repair and Paving Project
- FY 2019 Annual Budget Ordinance